Bid & Tender Coordinator
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
We are currently seeking an experienced Bid & Tender Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the National Estimating Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating winning proposals and tenders for new projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate tender responses; including developing timelines, coordinating internal stakeholders and facilitating team meetings
- Research, write, compile, edit and format tender content
- Develop bid and tender processes, templates and other resources
- Maintain the bids and opportunities database
To be successful in this role, you meet the following selection criteria:
- Previous experience coordinating bids and tenders, preferably in the Construction industry
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (such as Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, InDesign and Adobe Creative
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you must submit your application online. Please be sure to provide a personalised cover letter that tells us how you meet the selection criteria for this position.